- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
Lightning Ridge Black Opal - Twin Galaxy Gem Stones
Aside from Grey and White, Black Opal is the most precious and is at least 50 times more rare than diamond, yet these beautiful gems are also much more fragile.
The brilliant colors within the gems are iridescent, meaning that they will change color or flash as you rotate them. Deep down within the opal are silica spheres arranged in arrays and both the size and arrangement of the spheres will determine the color produced. The Twin Galaxy Stones will flash like lightning as you rotate them, hence the name Lightning Ridge in Australia.
THE NINE CHOIRS OF HEAVEN. An info-graphic for my editorial class and god am I thankful it’s done. Way too much went into this than what I had time for, but hey… I actually kind of like it?
Now excuse me, I must return to my fashion major lifestyle and go sew a coat u_u
EDIT: Re-uploaded with easier viewing!
I’M CRYING THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL COMPLIMENTS AND WORDS OF ADVICE. You’re all so sweet and great and just thank you this took forever <3