THE VIRUS DELETED MY FRIEND POSTS!
The Virus rebloged my posts nonstop something like this:
I told it to my friend, and she came in to this tumblr and then the tumblr log out, and when she come in all her posts been deleted!
SO IF YOU SAW A RANDOM NUMBERS OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
DON’T COME IN TO THIS BLOG! IT WILL DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS ON TUMBLR!
IF THE VIRUS WILL SEND YOU A MAIL JUST DELTE THE MESSAGE!
REBLOG THIS IT’S REALLY IMPORTANT!
It was women’s appreciation day yesterday and I didn’t even know. I guess its because I don’t care, woman should be appreciated every day.
Stages of Deterioration in the Human Body
The Moment Of Death:
1. The heart stops.
2. The skin gets tight and ashen in color.
3. All the muscles relax.
4. The bladder and bowels empty.
5. The body temperature begins to drop 1 1/2 degrees Fahrenheit per hour.
After 30 minutes:
6. The skin gets purple and waxy.
7. The lips, fingernails, and toenails fade to a pale color.
8. Blood pools at the bottom of the body.
9. The hands and feet turn blue.
10. The eyes sink into the skull.
After 4 hours:
11. Rigor mortis has set in.
12. The purpling of the skin and the pooling of the blood continue.
13. Rigor continues to tighten muscles for another 24 hours or so.
After 12 hours:
14. The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15. The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment.
16. In males, the semen dies.
17. The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color.
18. The greenish-blue color spreads to the rest of the body.
19. There is a pervasive smell of rotting meat.
After 3 days:
20. The gas in the body tissues forms large blisters on the skin.
21. The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely.
22. Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, vagina, and rectum.
After 3 weeks:
23. The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can easily be pulled off the corpse.
24. The skin bursts open on many places on the body.
25. Decomposition will continue until the body is nothing but skelital remains, a process that can take a month or so in hot climates, and two months or more in cold climates.
According to one of the creators for the show, before she died, Ember was an (un)popular high school-aged girl who had large dreams of becoming a rock star. One day a boy asked her out to the movies. She waited all night for him to show up, saying, “He’s just running late.” When morning came and he didn’t show up, Ember went home. She was so exhausted that she fell asleep and didn’t wake up when her house mysteriously caught fire. She died in the flames, which possibly gave her the name “Ember.”
There has been some confusion with the rumor that Build-A-Bear is / is not actually getting a Toothless stuffed animal.
I work there and I can confirm it is true :)
We are! Happy Stuffing :)
HEAVY RAPID BREATHING
OMG THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!
OH MAN. OH GOD OH MAN
…the future of Pizza (X)
YAS YAS YAS YAS YAS.
I hope all food is ordered this way in the future
Seizure First Aid.
Learn it. Share it. Know it. Use it.
100% correct medical information on tumblr for once; also consider calling 911 if you don’t know how often the person has seizures and ESPECIALLY if the seizure has lasted 5 minutes or more (which is why the watch is critical)
This is so important!
Really good friend of mine from work back home had seizures a few times on the job. This is crucial information.
this is just a few what I have seen lately
I’M A GUMMY BEAR, YES I’M A GUMMY BEAR, I’M A YUMMY TUMMY LUCKY FUNNY GUMMY BEAR.
oh hell no
Allow me to introduce you to the Red-eyed Crocodile Skink.
Since these guys were recently discovered (mid to late nineties), there isn’t a whole lot that is known about them, but I’ll share a few facts with you here.
- These guys can grow up to ten inches in length, though the average is more like seven.
- They’re pretty shy and choose to play dead as their defense mechanism.
- Other than geckos, these guys are one of the only lizards that vocalize. Their sound is described as a barking noise when they’re in distress
- Average lifespan is listed at around 6 years
resistance was futile
Update: YOU CAN HAVE ONE AS A PET.